Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! This is my online space to share my creations, inspirations, ideas, resources and anything else craft related.
I mostly make jewelry, sew and knit, but I've been known to try new things here and there.
I reside in the Williamson County area, outside of Austin, TX and I've been a crafter all my life.
It is NOT OK to copy my images or creations for profit. Seriously, I'll come get you.
Want to contact me? Please email me at earlenesjewelryatgmail.com
Categories
Amy Butler
(2)
baby
(2)
Bags
(5)
baking
(3)
bib
(1)
books
(2)
children
(2)
Christmas
(3)
clothes
(1)
Coasters
(1)
costume
(1)
craft
(3)
curtains
(2)
disc golf
(1)
dress
(1)
embroidery
(1)
gifts
(1)
halloween
(1)
honeymoon
(1)
organization
(1)
papier-mache
(1)
pot holders
(1)
purses
(3)
recipe
(2)
repurpose
(1)
Sewing
(35)
softies
(1)
toys
(2)
Tutorial
(7)
update
(1)
vacation
(1)
Welcome message
(1)
zipper
(1)
Blogs I like to visit
maya*made
The Felt Mouse
pyglet whispers
angry chicken
Bitter Betty Blogs
cute2carry.com
Sew,Mama,Sew! Blog
Starving Crafter
allsorts
stitch lounge - blog
A Small Fox in a Big World
three bears
Burda / News
tumbling blocks
Hyena In Petticoats
Gainesville Glitteratti
Blog Archive
►
2010
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(4)
►
2009
(14)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
▼
2008
(28)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
▼
September
(8)
Sew Mama Sew!
Pretty flowers all in a row
New Laundry Room Curtains
Kitty Dress
Do not fear the zipper!
K's Koasters
Cozy Corn Pillow Tutorial
Towels
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
Contributors
Legs
prentiss
Monday, September 15, 2008
Kitty Dress
I made M a dress this weekend with kitties. This was my first attempt at matching up a plaid...I think I did an alright job.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment