Welcome!
Thanks for visiting! This is my online space to share my creations, inspirations, ideas, resources and anything else craft related.
I mostly make jewelry, sew and knit, but I've been known to try new things here and there.
I reside in the Williamson County area, outside of Austin, TX and I've been a crafter all my life.
It is NOT OK to copy my images or creations for profit. Seriously, I'll come get you.
Want to contact me? Please email me at earlenesjewelryatgmail.com
Categories
Amy Butler
(2)
baby
(2)
Bags
(5)
baking
(3)
bib
(1)
books
(2)
children
(2)
Christmas
(3)
clothes
(1)
Coasters
(1)
costume
(1)
craft
(3)
curtains
(2)
disc golf
(1)
dress
(1)
embroidery
(1)
gifts
(1)
halloween
(1)
honeymoon
(1)
organization
(1)
papier-mache
(1)
pot holders
(1)
purses
(3)
recipe
(2)
repurpose
(1)
Sewing
(35)
softies
(1)
toys
(2)
Tutorial
(7)
update
(1)
vacation
(1)
Welcome message
(1)
zipper
(1)
Blogs I like to visit
allsorts
three bears
maya*made
The Felt Mouse
pyglet whispers
angry chicken
Bitter Betty Blogs
cute2carry.com
Sew,Mama,Sew! Blog
Starving Crafter
stitch lounge - blog
A Small Fox in a Big World
Burda / News
tumbling blocks
Hyena In Petticoats
Gainesville Glitteratti
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(5)
►
March
(1)
▼
January
(4)
Weekender Bag!
Kimono Dress
Spring Chickens
Molly Monkey
►
2009
(14)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(28)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(1)
Contributors
Legs
prentiss
Monday, January 4, 2010
Kimono Dress
This little dress I made for Olivia, from
Amy Butler's Little Stitches for Little Ones book
. Don't show Christine, I haven't sent it yet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment