Wooohooo! I finally got to craft this weekend! I made a new Muu this one turned out way better than the one linked to but for those of you who aren't familiar with a muu, here's a pic of the first one. My new one is a grey waffle knit.
I also sort of, redid the master bath on Sunday. I made these curtains from the Waverly fabric I got at Joann's. They look OK but I'm having some MAJOR problems with my tensions/stitch length on my machine. So, don't look close at the stitches! If you click on the photo, you can see the pattern up close. I didn't think that the neon pink, green & yellow shower curtain would match either so I swapped that out for a simple white one.
I got a double curtain rod so I can still put a sheer behind the curtain. I didn't have it in me (well, my back rather) to hem up the liner of the curtains I used at our wedding. Maybe after M's birthday (Which is today! Celebrating next weekend). So now our bathroom looks all grown up instead of like a college dorm room. :) Yippie!